AFFORDABLE & PROFESSIONAL REMOVALISTS IN MELBOURNE
Buzz Me is a professional removalists company that is based in Melbourne and offers affordable furniture removals that are catered to meet your needs.
Not only do we pride ourselves on our efficiency and expert know-how, but we also deliver on time and handle all heavy and delicate items with the greatest of care.
Melbourne Cheap Removals provides a big and small range of seamless removal services at affordable rates. Our trained and efficient removalists in Melbourne can simplify the process of moving for you by taking care of the entire shifting process. As your BUZZ ME Removals trusted partner for removals in Melbourne, we take utmost care to design an effective plan to ensure a safe and smooth move for you. If you are looking for moving or removal companies in Melbourne, we are your one-stop destination for end-to end solutions.
Your search for best removalist in Melbourne ends with us. We strive to make the process of moving hassle-free for you with our affordable Melbourne movers service. We have a wide range of cheap removal services, and you are in the hands of one of the best moving companies in Melbourne. You can choose a plan that best fits your requirement and as per your budget. We can even help you to move single items such as refrigerators and sofas and other heavy machines or furniture. Avail our service for a relaxing shifting experience. If you choose to opt for our expert cheap removalist service in Melbourne, be sure of receiving reliable and friendly services that exceed your expectations.
High quality and cost efficient office removalist and home removalist in Melbourne, BUZZ ME will make your office and home moving easily simple.
Regardless of whether you are moving abroad, interstate or locally, BUZZ ME comprehends the worries of moving house with its 20 years removalist experience. With BUZZ ME moving your furniture and equipment, your removing service goal will be reached safely, securely, and on-time.
BUZZ ME specializes in relocation and are available 7 days a week. If you are looking for the best removalist in Melbourne, you are in the right place.
In the past 20 years, Removalist Melbourne BUZZ ME has successfully moved over a million people, got more than 10K+ customer service excellence awards, Removalist Melbourne BUZZ ME continues to be 100% customer satisfied with our services.
Below are just some of the benefits to booking with our Melbourne removalists company:
- Our rate is door to door, with no depot fee or fuel levy surcharges.
- We are a Melbourne based company that caters for all areas local, country and interstate.
- We specialise in antiques, billiard tables and piano moves and recommend the best approach to those awkward jobs.
- Each truck is equipped with its own trolleys, dollies, blankets, padding and tools to ensure your move is handled with attention and care.
- Assisting your move: We have staff on hand to pack and unpack your furniture on the day or prior if required. Our guys can dismantle and assemble your furniture at no extra cost; we just ask that you let us know prior to the move to ensure we have the right tools on board.
- Buzz Me can handle household and outdoor furniture, office relocations/renovations or heavy large equipment moves such as industrial coffee machines, domestic ovens and fridges.
- We can supply quotations if required for insurance companies or job relocation moves.
- When loading the trucks, our team use clean blankets and padding to cover the furniture and secure the load. This is done to prevent any damage while in transit.
- We have goods in transit and public liability insurance. (Please note that we are happy for family and friends to assist with the move to cut costs but must advise that the goods in transit and public liability insurance becomes void and is at the customer’s own risk.)
Just call 0417 307 838 and we will be happy to chat to you about your transport and storage requirements.
TIPS FOR PLANNING YOUR MOVE
Buzz Me wants to ensure you’re best prepared before you begin your big move. Here are some tips that will help to facilitate a smooth transition:
- Write out an inventory list as best as possible. Note dimensions of heavy or large items.
- Note the surrounding environment (ease of access at each location to move the furniture; steps, steep or narrow driveway etc.)
- If located on a level which has lift access, do you need to book the lift, and what days or time is the lift available?
- Consider whether packaging is required for the move, and if so, work out roughly what would be required for us to provide you.
- What date would be suitable to organise the move, and do you need to confirm with agents or lawyers due to settlement?